Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- I hereby authorize PayCourt, Inc. (PayCourt), to initiate withdrawals according to the payment schedule indicated above.
- Electronic Signature Agreement. By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions. You further agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide PayCourt or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature (hereafter referred to as "E-Signature"), acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature or any resulting contract between you and PayCourt. You also represent that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of your accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- Consent to Electronic Delivery. You specifically agree to receive and/or obtain any and all PayCourt online services related "Electronic Communications" (defined below) via PayCourt online services. The term "Electronic Communications" includes, but is not limited to, any and all current and future notices and/or disclosures that various federal and/or state laws or regulations require that we provide to you, as well as such other documents, statements, data, records and any other communications regarding your relationship with PayCourt. You acknowledge that, for your records, you are able to use PayCourt online services to retain Electronic Communications by printing and/or downloading and saving this Agreement and any other agreements and Electronic Communications, documents, or records that you agree to using your E-Signature. You accept Electronic Communications provided via PayCourt online services as reasonable and proper notice, for the purpose of any and all laws, rules, and regulations, and agree that such electronic form fully satisfies any requirement that such communications be provided to you in writing or in a form that you may keep.
- Revocation of electronic delivery. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You acknowledge that PayCourt reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to PayCourt online services if you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications. If you wish to withdraw your consent, contact us at (800) 331-9772.
- Valid and current email address, notification and updates. Your current valid personal email address is required in order for you to obtain PayCourt online services. You agree to keep PayCourt informed of any changes in your email address. You may modify your email address by submitting a written request to PayCourt, or calling (800) 331-9772. PayCourt may notify you through email when an Electronic Communication or updated agreement pertaining to PayCourt online services is available. PayCourt may also use PayCourt online services for Electronic Communications. It is your responsibility to use PayCourt online services regularly to check for Electronic Communications and to check for updates to this Agreement.
- Hardware, software and operating system. You are responsible for installation, maintenance, and operation of your computer, browser and software. PayCourt is not responsible for errors or failures from any malfunction of your computer, browser or software. PayCourt is also not responsible for computer viruses or related problems associated with use of an online system.
- Controlling Agreement. This Agreement supplements and modifies other agreements that you may have with PayCourt. To the extent that this Agreement and another agreement contain conflicting provisions, the provisions in this agreement will control (with the exception of provisions in another agreement for an electronic service which provisions specify the necessary hardware, software and operating system, in which such other provision controls). All other obligations of the parties remain subject to the terms and conditions of any other agreement. To obtain electronic services and communications, indicate your consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement by clicking on the "I Accept" button. It is recommended that you print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
Overpayment Refund Policy
It is the policy of PayCourt, Inc. (PayCourt) to refund any overpayment within a 30-day period back to the person who paid the overpayment to PayCourt. Refunds will be mailed to the address we have on file at the time of the refund or refunded to the card used in the transaction.
PayCourt has adopted the most advanced, secure, cloud-based, accounts receivable management platform solution on the market. This platform has afforded us the luxury of integrating the best, most advanced, cutting edge technology available in call center environments today.
PayCourt was built on the foundation of Service, Compliance, and Results. These are the principles that have made PayCourt a thriving company since our inception in 1938.
All Rights Reserved